Monday, April 15, 2013

Monday Mania: Purple Door Ice Cream

We have moved to affichomanieblog.com!




I have been really good about not eating dessert lately. This is not always an easy feat because I am a major sugar addict. I've been buying myself flowers instead of dessert when I'm stressed out, but the other day I saw Purple Door ice cream and decided that I needed a treat. I've wanted to try Purple Door for a couple of years now since the Milwaukee made ice cream started showing up in stores. 

There are a few flavors available at Whole Foods including the traditional chocolate and vanilla. There's also a mint chip and my choice, Butter Pecan. It's delicious - so buttery with the perfect crunch of roasted pecans. Yum, yum, yum.

Grab a pint at a number of locations in Milwaukee and even a few stops all the way down to Chicago.



2 comments: