Wednesday, April 10, 2013

10 Fun Facts


We have moved to affichomanieblog.com!


I am utterly lacking in creativity today. I mean, I'm stressed out and I feel like I have a lot on my plate right now. Keeping up with a blog every day is hard work. You know what else is hard work? Working. I'm freaking tired, man. Planning a wedding, mentally preparing for my brother to leave for the Air Force, dealing with nerve-wracking things at work. What I'm trying to say is, all I want to do this weekend is sleep and eat brunch. Because I always want to eat brunch.

Today is one of those days where I'm like, whatever North Korea, I'd be too busy to notice your missiles anyway. Know what I'm saying?

Which is why today's post is about me. I find myself pretty easy to write about being that...I'm me and all.



Favorite Movie Growing Up
I went back and forth between Father of the Bride and Hocus Pocus.

Place I’m Dying to Visit
I have a goal to visit all 50 states, but I’d also love to eat my way through Europe. I don’t care how cliché that is.

Something Weird
I can't say the word "eggnog" correctly. As a kid I thought it was pronounced "eggnug" and I still have to make a very conscious effort to say it properly.

Something Cool
Bryce and I were asked to stand on stage with President Obama when he visited Milwaukee. It was epic.

Broken Bones
I broke my finger on a horse and my toe on a bowl of tuna noodle casserole.

It Annoys Me When
People don’t have proper etiquette. Especially now that I’m dealing with the intricacies of a wedding.

My Stress Relievers Are
Journaling, meditating, working out and organizing my wedding binder. It soothes me!

Go-To Drink
Wine. Preferably Malbec or Riesling.

Favorite Meal
Brunch, brunch, a thousand times brunch!

One Thing on a Desert Island
My home emergency kit. It counts as one thing because it’s in a box…
I created it in preparation for the zombie apocalypse.







No comments:

Post a Comment