Monday, April 8, 2013

Monday Mania: Ear Cuffs

We have moved to affichomanieblog.com!


If Refinery 29 says it's stylish, I believe it!




I'm a blend into the crowd kind of girl. Flashy jewelry or clothes or makeup (the list goes on) make me nervous. I would love to look fashionable and trendy and I have a lot of great pieces, but when it comes to actually wearing them outside of the house I freak five minutes before walking out the door and change.

Finally, I'm figuring out my style and not caring so much about what other people think. I mean, I just bought a neon green dress. Neon green! That is growth, people. So when I saw an article on Refinery 29 about ear cuffs being the new "it" accessory I thought, "Hey! I have a pair of those! I'm the coolest."

I got them at an antique store as a part of my brooch bouquet (which isn't really happening anymore) and I didn't figure I would ever wear them since I have crazy small ears and they are huge earrings. Apparently, I'm a total fashionista (< sarcasm)for already owning a pair so when I was getting dressed up for a night on the town I decided it was the perfect opportunity to try them out. It took all of my willpower not to take them off before and even during the evening. It's a miracle that they made it home still on my ears.

I happen to think they are really fun and I'll probably try them out again for the next celebration.

What about you? Will you be donning the new "it" accessory?



No comments:

Post a Comment