Monday, March 18, 2013

Monday Mania: Rocks

We have moved to affichomanieblog.com!





In case you haven't heard, putting rocks in your house is cool.

Bryce and I went to the humongous Antiques on Second over the weekend where I discovered a vast array of pretty things to stick all over my apartment. A gentleman at the store told me they had recently been to the home of a geode collector where they discovered a basement full of these shiny little beauties. I bought the big one for $4.50 and the rest came in a variety bag for $12.00. Um seriously?! Do you know how expensive these things are to purchase for "decor"?! Let's just say $16.50 is a steal.

If you live in the Milwaukee area, I definitely recommend visiting Antiques on Second for your geode needs. Or just to spend an entire day looking at antiques - that place is insane.










No comments:

Post a Comment