Monday, May 27, 2013

Memorial Monday

We have moved to affichomanieblog.com!


Happy Memorial Day to those who have or are serving our country.

I've been such a bad blogger! Coming up this week I'll have a corn pudding recipe for you, some more Neenah restaurant fun, and whatever else pops into my head.

This weekend was fantastic. I got three whole nights at home! Bryce and I enjoyed some wonderful meals, spent time with a close friend, and I even got to have a day in Kenosha with my parents. My mom and I went shopping and I found two dresses at White House Black Market for my bachelorette party and rehearsal dinner. I love, love, love them!

Now I just need to find a dress for my bridal shower. Any suggestions for a stylish, bright, floral dress? Bright florals aren't really my thing, but that's the theme so I need to find something that works!

Shout out to this guy. I miss ya!








No comments:

Post a Comment