Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Aspen Coffee & Great Harvest Bread Co

We have moved to affichomanieblog.com!

Aspen Coffee & Tea


Neenah has some fun cafes and restaurants in their downtown near my hotel. Thanks to Aspen and Great Harvest it means that I've eaten a lot of sandwiches in the past three days. 

At Aspen Coffee & Tea I had a Gardener's Veggie Melt that was loaded with brie, asparagus, red peppers, mushrooms, artichokes, spinach, onions and tomato. I'm not usually a big fan of brie, but this panini makes it work. Aspen reminds me of Alterra in Milwaukee and makes me feel at home. They also have a number of veggie options which is always a plus for me. 



Great Harvest Bread Co.


At Great Harvest I had a hummus sandwich. It was yummy, but it was definitely a typical vegetarian sandwich at place that has no other vegetarian options. The big winner for me was the monkey bread. I am eating it as I write and I don't know if I have enough willpower to keep from eating the whole loaf tonight. Someone save me!





No comments:

Post a Comment